Hello and welcome to the Stamp Review Crew. Today we are showcasing the fabulous new Coffee Café photopolymer set. It has coordinating framelits and by ordering it as a bundle you get a 10% saving!
I have had so much fun with this set and to show the versatility, I decided to pair it up with the Mini Treat bags thinlits dies and You're So Sweet stamp set. The elements from both sets compliment each other and is perfect gift to give with a treat and note card inside. It's also great way to showcase the gorgeous Coffee Break designer series paper, which makes a smart and personalised treat bag.
The colour theme is centred around the Coffee Break designer series paper pattern and can help with the overall design planning.
Here it is... with a ribbon pull tab for the note card inside.
All it needs is a small treat or even a gift card inside hehe. :)
• You're So Sweet sentiment - double stamped by masking areas with washi tape to achieve the two colour seperation. Ink used are Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz. Using a stamp positioner tool was handy for this, to get a crisp impression.
• Coffee Cup framelits used for the large coffee to go cup.
• Heart, For You and Vellum banner die cuts are from the Mini Treat Bag thinlits dies.
• The woodgrain image on "For You" die cut piece is the woodgrain cup image from Coffe Café set, stamped in Pear Pizzazz.
• Adding vellum was a great way to add a subtle layer. White heat embossed sentiments always look great on vellum.
• Doubling up the die cuts also help add dimension and make them pop.
• Fun foam was used on the large coffee cup for an even raise, so it doesn't collapse in transit lol.
• The remaining reversed patterns used from Coffee Break dsp to create the cup and label. It's a great way to utilise every piece, including the ribbon, even though it's retired, it still looks great.
• Ink blending strip added in Garden Green gradient to tie in with the colour scheme.
I hope you have enjoyed and found inspiration. The Coffee Café bundle is truly versatile and looks fabulous on it's own or with other existing sets. The creativity is endless and will surely be creating more with this fun set. Next on the blog hop is the wonderful Valerie Moody and be sure to check out her awesome project. Thank you so much for stopping by, till next time - Happy Crafting!